Saturday, May 24, 2008

Song For Me

NADA SURF - INSIDE OF LOVE

Watching terrible tv
It kills all thought
Getting spacier than
An astronaut

Making out with people
I hardly know or like
I can't believe what i do
Late at night

I wanna know what it's like
On the inside of love
I'm standing at the gates
I see the beauty above

Only when we get to see
The aerial view
Will the patterns show
We'll know what to do

I know the last page so well
I can't see the first
So i just don't start
It's getting worse

[chorus]
I can't find my way in
I try again and again
I'm on the outside of love
Always under or above
Must be a different view
To be a me with a you
Of course i'll be alright
I just had a bad night
-------------------------------------

Tiba-tiba aja tadi pagi2 buta.. dikirimin lagu itu di radio.
Q masie nyari lagu itu seharian.. gak ketemu.
Tapi dah menghubungi lebih dari 2 orang buat ngirimin lagu itu.

Semoga dapat.

3 comments:

Don Danang said...

Gak sengaja mampir liat lirik lagu ini.

Lagu lama nih. Masih bagus aja kalo didenger ulang.

apurie said...

mang lagux sapa sih? didi kempot ya?
he..
*ngaciirr*

Anonymous said...

@ don danang: iyaphh.. masie enak di dengerin. hweuehehehe.. klo ga' salah jaman2 taon 2002 nih.

@ aprie: kejarrrrrrrrrr.....
waaa.. ketauan suka ma didi kempot yak? hihihi.. :p